We know you want to save money, reduce stress, and do more with your time. Try a new way to go.
If you want to GoSmart, you've got options!
- Take the bus.
- GoTransitNC.org has maps/schedules, fare details, and more information for all the transit providers throughout the Triangle
- Use the trip planner to get started
- See where the buses are in real time and get estimated arrival info with Transloc
- If your stop is too far away or your trip would take too long, use a Park and Ride to reduce wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Visit the fares/passes page for fare info and to order passes online.
- Share your ride with a carpool or vanpool.
- STRNC.org is a free database of people looking to share their ride. Registration is fast and free!
- GoPerks is administered through STRNC.org. Track your smart commute here to win prizes.
- May is Bike Month, so check back for more details about special events.
- Go multi-modal by biking to a stop and taking your bike with you.
- The best commute is no commute, right? Visit our Telework page for best practices and strategies to help convince your employer.
- March 14-18 is Telework Week. Track your telework days to get GoPerks. Yep, non-commutes like teleworking count if you sometimes drive to the office.
- FREE Emergency Ride Home
- If you use the bus, share a ride, or bike/walk to work, we can get you home if the unexpected happens.
- Check here for details.